Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Anticipation


It feels like it is Christmas Eve and I am a young child awaiting Santa's arrival.  I am so anxious about what our trip to Michigan will reveal that we don't already know and what it will bring for Luke. 

It is my prayer that we will leave the KCC with more answers, more pieces to the puzzle and more words.

God has brought us to this journey.

It was through Him that I found Nancy Kaufman.  It was through Him that I attended the conference in Jacksonville where she spoke.  It was through Him that this entire trip was basically paid for.

Roundtrip Flight to Michigan for 3 (donated by angels)
Hotel for 5 days (funded by Walton Options)
Therapy at the KCC (funded by Christian Fund for the Disabled)
Unlocking Luke's Voice = PRICELESS

God is Good All The Time~!!!

As I opened up the bible in our hotel, I was lead to this

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee, I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Tomorrow is a new day and I cannot wait to see what it brings for us.  :)

No comments: