Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Elf on the Shelf Book Signing


When I found out that the author of The Elf on the Shelf would be in town, I just knew that I had to take the kiddos.  I would probably get more out of it, than they would, because I am really in awe of authors. 


I would love to publish a children's book one day~in fact, I have one.  I just need to find it.  I wrote it when I was in grad school~it was an assignment of sorts.  But right now, I couldn't find it if my life depended on it.  No worries, though.  There aren't publishers knocking on my door....so it can wait.

Now, back to the book signing.  It couldn't have been timed more perfectly if we had planned it.  We were the last to get to the store and there were only 2 people in line ahead of us.  Luke and Maggie both picked out there own Elf on the Shelf stuffy and then had her sign our book.



I guess I should have asked more questions, but I really was trying to make sure that Brad didn't put Luke down and when he did...that Luke didn't break anything.  The Hallmark store is the last place that Luke should be left unattended ;)




No comments: