Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

House of Krause


House of Krause is where I have gotten ALOT of information about Apraxia. 

I first saw her son on youtube when I was searching for videos of children with Apraxia of Speech.  Many of the videos I found looked nothing like my Luke~until I came to her Luke~and I saw it.  This is what my baby had, too. 

I watched his first ST session and lots more of them, knowing that what they were doing in therapy for her Luke was what I wanted for my Luke.  :)

Here's a link to the House of Krause blog~

http://jenkrause.com/blog/2010/07/faqs/

Thanks Jen Krause for putting your story out there to help others~because of this I found answers to my questions~because of this I knew~because of this I can help my son and for that...I am eternally grateful.

No comments: