Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Monday, December 20, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa Claus,

I think that I have been a very good girl.  I am not perfect, but I do try my best to be good. 

What I want isn't something that can be bought in a store. 

It is actually something that is sort of an investment. (a rather large investment)

I am asking that you make an investment in my son's future.  You see~Luke has something called Childhood Apraxia of Speech.  The only problem is that it lasts longer than childhood and the only cure is therapy. 


He has a voice, but it just isn't developed yet.  We are working every day to teach him new words and to keep the words/approximations that he has learned. 

With the gift of more therapy, he would continue to develop his speech.  So, if you could please use your Christmas magic to make this happen~we would be extremely appreciative. 




I know that you aren't used to getting requests like this, but please consider it.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Mary Clare Tarpley

P.S.  My daughter, Maggie, wants me to tell you that she wants a dog.

No comments: