Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wind Ups


We spent the day playing in the snow, napping, and jumping around at Monkey Joe's~Luke got a LOT of occupational and physical therapy on all of the blow ups there.  He had a TON of FUN playing with his cousins on the slides. 




Brad was once again Super Dad~climbing, racing and sliding with them~while I enjoyed the massage chairs ;)




But the big news of the day is that I found WIND UPS at the Monkey Joe store!!!
You are probably like...why is she getting so pumped about wind up toys? 

Well, they didn't mean that much to me before speech therapy, the Kaufman Children's Center and the KSLP methods~but since I have seen the power of wind up toys...I have been searching high and low for them.  I have found some before, but they were rather pricey and I still like a deal. 

Today, I found a couple different wind ups that we will be able to use with Luke as a reinforcer during speech therapy.  Wind ups are really special because they are quick, easy, and they are considered "magical" to Luke.  Kaufman used things like wind ups as rewards during speech sessions.

If you have any wind ups and want to get rid of them~let me know~I would be happy to take them off your hands.

No comments: