Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Language Explosion

We've had a language explosion in the Tarpley house, but it wasn't from who this blog is mainly about.  ;) 

Maggie broke out of her quiet shell at school and lost a star today. (this is the first time ever in her school career)

Honestly, it was very hard for me to keep a straight face and not bust out laughing.  I am also very proud that she has proven that she is human.  I was beginning to wonder... (LOL)

If she only knew how much trouble I stayed in at school for talking...on second thought, maybe that isn't a good idea.

It has been said that I talk ALOT and that I never let anyone get a word in edgewise. 

It has also been suggested that Brad doesn't have to talk because I talk for him and that Luke is the same way. 

Maybe Maggie is more like her mama than we thought ;)

No comments: