Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Luke's First Video

I was talking to Scott "Panther" Fisher on Saturday night~when I infomed him of his BIG job of Multi Media for The Olive You Foundation~LOL! 

He shared with me that he had found the video that he had first made of Luke on youtube.  He said that before youtube yanked it (because of copyright from the music), the video had over 85,000 hits. 

85,000 HITS!!! 

OMG~!!! 

What is really crazy is that neither Scott nor I had shared it on youtube. 

(Or at least I didn't think that I had~I did in fact unknowingly post it to youtube at one time, but that wasn't the post that had those 85,000 hits.) 

It also had pages and pages of comments Scott said.  It breaks my heart to think that people could have been asking about Luke because of their children going through the same thing, but at the same time it makes my heart smile that some of those comments were probably encouragement and the sharing of their apraxic success stories. 

I just keep thinking...WOW!

If everyone (or even half of the people that viewed it) had donated a dollar to the cause...how much money we would have to fund therapy and communicative devices for others.

Anyway, enough talking about what could have been and the video...check it out for yourself and let's see how many comments and views we can get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk_DDmFGSr0

No comments: