Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

MMO


Mother's Morning Out

Luke went to his first day of Mother's Morning Out today.  My mom took him after his morning speech therapy.  Thankfully, she took a picture and texted it to me.  I wish I could post it, but I still don't know how to use the new phone ;)  LOL! 

Luke loved MMO so much that he didn't want to leave when we picked him up.  He seemed a little ticked that his playtime was ending so soon (he stayed for about 2 hours).  The girls said that he did well, followed directions, made and played with friends and even talked.  They went over body parts and they said that he said them with them.


My mom also seemed to like him going, too.  She has always been apprehensive about letting him go, but she handled it really well.  She liked the nursery teachers and especially the director, Mrs. Marbeth (really though, who doesn't?)  What would FUMC do without her?  She is such a blessing!


When we called to check on how his big day at "school" went my mom told us that he did extremely well...he didn't bite anyone. 

I don't know who I am more proud of...Luke or Suggie...!?!

No comments: