Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OT at home


We worked really hard to get the garage cleaned out and set up for our at home therapy program.  I finally got around to taking a few pictures while we were "working". 

Luke is so funny in the "beans n rice" tub. 
He LOVES it. 
He begs to play in it. 


I LOVE seeing him so happy. 
I also LOVE that he gained not one, but two new words...
beans and cheese!
I am not sure if they were the real words or just an approximations,
but I'll take either~!!! 

Here is a pic of him...right as he was saying CHEESE~


SO proud of this baby boy and all of his hard work!

No comments: