Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Can't you just hear him saying Choo Choo?

SO, instead of getting depressed about insurance denying our speech services~yet again, I just got mad and worked harder. 

I found and completed not one but two applications for grants this weekend and will put them in the mail tomorrow.

Chugga Chugga~!!! 
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can

And instead of dwelling on what we don't have, I just decided to count all the blessings that we do have. 

Forgive me, but I am still counting....

Because our blessings are plenty ;)

Ahhh, yes...and here is one of those many blessings 

No comments: