Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo~!


Down by the Station, early in the morning~

Here is another one of Luke's favorites.
He will go through all of our books looking for the "too-too" one.


I like it because it is an easy read and you can also sing it. 
I also like the cut outs~
I have always been a sucker for cut outs in books and in this one the cut outs
frame the words that are the sounds ;)


As you can see, it is high interest and singing it keeps it fast paced.


So, sit back and grab your favorite beverage~
in a sippy cup, if you must.  (LOL)


Kick your feet up and enjoy this read~Chugga, Chugga...CHOO CHOO!!!


PS~seeing this sippy cup makes me think that I didn't share about
sippy cups with everyone.  Be looking for my next blog about sippy cups
and why we use the ones that we do.

No comments: