Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

Georgia Department of Education Seeks Parents...

The Georgia Department of Education Seeks Parents for Focused Monitoring Teams~

Qualifications:
Be a parent of a child who receives or has received public school special education services in Georgia.
Have basic knowledge of special education procedures and terminology.
Have exemplary communications skills.
Possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.  A college degree is preferred.

For more information and an application~
http://www.p2pga.org/images/stories/pdf/FM_Parent_Application_Form_FY_12.pdf

And NO~I am not applying!  ;)  I don't have the qualifications, (yet) and
I do know when to say when!

I know that is hard to believe, but I do know my limits.

No comments: