Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The INCREDIBLE iPad

OH MY goodness gracious~you could not have prepared me for how the iPad would immediately impact Luke! 

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes App :)
I knew that it would assist him in communicating, knew that it would help him learn more, knew that it would keep him engaged~but I honestly didn't think that it would elicit this much language!  WHAT A BLESSING!!!
Head
Shoulders

Knees and Toes~!!!


and here I caught him talking~
If you look real closely you can almost hear him ;)
Now I know what http://www.loudmommy.com/ was making such a fuss about!!!  This technology isn't just a tool, it is a link~a link to learning and language!

Truly and absolutely BLESSED!!!

No comments: