Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Luke and Brad



Just sharing a video of Luke~
To give you a little background, Luke is calling my parents Mama and Dada.  Maggie and I think it's funny, they love it and Brad is determined to get him to call them something else, anything else.  So here you see my sweet husband trying to "coach" Luke.  It cracks me up and I am so glad that I have started videotaping these moments. 

Enjoy~the end is my favorite...He's still calling himself Bubba~but can approximate Luke now (something we learned at the KCC).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfLZysfz0NQ


No comments: