Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Adult Education, Babies/Toddlers, Elementary School, Middle School, High School - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sometimes It Seems Like an Uphill Battle...

Sometimes it does seem like an uphill battle.
But if you look for good things and are thankful for them....
I promise it gets easier with each step forward.
 
 
 
 
Check out the motor planning going on. 
Many people take for granted the little things...
not us.
 
 
High Five from Daddy!
 
 
 
I seriously want a pause button.
This school year has flown by and before I blink again, it will probably be summer.
 
 
 
My boys
 
 
Silly swinging
 
 
And even I joined in ;) 
Like I said....it's the little things.
 

No comments: